OuS presentation @ EC Workshop on Policies for Opening up Education
OuS representatives were invited to the workshop on the 16-17th Feb in Seville at the European Commission Joint Research Centre, Directorate B. Growth and Innovation, Human Capital and Employment Unit. We prepared a 15 min intervention on national policies for Slovenia on open education and what policies are needed to promote open education globally. This workshop research results will specifically lead to support a systemic policy making process for openness in Europe.
Suggested further reading:
- JRC Report (2016) Opening up education: A Support framework for Higher Education Institutions
- JRC IPTS Report (2016) OpenCases: case studies on openness in education
- JRC IPTS Report (2016) Validation of Non-formal MOOC-based Learning: An Analysis of Assessment and Recognition Practices in Europe (OpenCred)
- JRC IPTS Report (2016) How are higher education institutions dealing with openness? A survey of practices, beliefs and strategies in five European countries (OpenSurvey)
- JRC IPTS Report (2015) OpenCases: A catalogue of mini cases on open education in Europe